Today’s legislation requires employers to respond promptly and without bias to workplace harassment complaints. At HRServices we use tried and true interview techniques that respect the privacy and dignity of all participants. Our approach is compassionate, fair, objective and impartial.
- Timely resolution of issues
- Respect for privacy
- Principle of Reconciliation
- Maintain Dignity of All Participants
- Provide support, objectivity and fairness
- Tried and true interview methods
Fact Finding Process:
- Understand the complaint and assemble the facts and claims
- Meet with the interviewee in confidential conditions where they have privacy and will not be disturbed.
- Review the process with the interviewee so they understand how the interview will take place, their rights and obligations.
- Build rapport with Interviewee to assure them about the process and to better facilitate the discussion.
- Allow the interviewee to express their point of view/statement or response.